This cookie notice applies to our website palta.com
as well as its other related pages, which is operated by and on behalf of Palta Ltd. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored by your web browser on your computer or mobile device. Some cookies are essential for a website to work and help us provide you with relevant information. The other ones allow us to recognize your computer and browser (but not the people who are actually using it) and to store your website preferences. Cookies from our website cannot read the information contained in your hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites. What cookies do we use?
Generally, there are many different ways to classify cookies. Most common ways are classification by duration, by provenance and by purpose.
Classified by their duration, there are:
- Session cookies. Such cookies expire once you close your browser (or once your session ends).
- Persistent cookies. Such cookies are stored on your hard drive until you erase them or until your browser erases them, depending on the cookie's expiration date. All cookies have an expiration date, which is commonly embedded into their code.
Classified by their provenance, there are:
- First-party cookies. Such cookies are put on your device directly from this website.
- Third-party cookies. Such cookies are put on your device by a third party - e.g., by an advertiser or an analytic system.
Classified by their purpose, there are:
- Strictly Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential for the operation of our website. Such cookies are generally first-party session cookies.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow the website to recognize you when you return to our website and to remember your choices – for example, your preferred language, your username and password for automatic log in.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect the information about your usage of the website – for example, the pages that you visited or the links that you clicked on. All such information is anonymized, so it cannot be used to identify you. Such cookies are used solely to improve the website functionality – sometimes, by help of third-party analytic services.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies track your online activity and they may be shared with other organizations or advertisers. Generally, such cookies are used by the advertisers to deliver more personalized advertising to you. These are commonly persistent cookies and most always of third-party provenance.
For better understanding of the cookies that we use, please take a look at the table below: